Tele2 paid almost 6 billion rubles for 85% of the PAK developer for telecommunications operators “TDM TECH”

Tele2 paid almost 6 billion rubles for 85% of the PAK developer for telecommunications operators “TDM TECH”

“T2 Mobile” LLC (Tele2 brand) paid 5.95 billion rubles for 85% of “TDM TECH” LLC – a developer of software and hardware complexes for telecom operators. This is reported by “Interfax”.

Back in September 2023, Tele2 acquired 85% of TDM TECH, the remaining 15% was bought by Berving LLC (Petersburg), which belongs to the Crimean operator Miranda-Media. The seller of all 100% was the co-founder of TDM TECH Oleg Bratyshko. The amount of the deal was not disclosed at the time.

The flagship product of the company is the A2P Platform, which provides interaction between B2B clients of the mobile operator and subscribers in the SMS communication channel. The solution allows you to set flexible rules for controlling SMS traffic, sending and charging messages.

According to the results of 2022, the company’s turnover amounted to 600.5 million rubles, net profit – 497.1 million rubles.

Related posts